Wednesday 3 February 2010

Unexpectedly Chapter 8: The Confession

Authors Comments on the Chapter.

I liked writing this chapter - it got me to convey loads of emotions through Edward and Bella's eyes as they made so much progress in their relationship. What happened in this chapter was a huge step for them... but can they handle the aftermath?

I know people wanted lemons, but as I have expressed many times I believe in building up a relationship first before jumping into sex. Yeah, like the next person I really do love lemons, but even as a reader rather than a writer I appreciate them more when there has been so much tension and a proper story before hand. It makes them more special and so much more hotter!

I thought I would post some pictures as to what I imagine Edward's house to be like, so here they are!


This would be the entrance to his house but the house would be a lot bigger. This would be the style and the amount of seclusion, though. Its like a secret getaway.



This would be Edward's bedroom but without the photos and a little less contemporary. The same sort of size, colour scheme and layout though.



The kitchen and where they ate their dinner. This is exactly how I imagine it, actually. Just with a wooden table and more windows.



I imagined this to be the living room (without the odd decor on the walls. Just without the animals, yeah?)


So er, thanks for reading all of this! I hope this gives you some sort of idea of what the house looks like as there might be quite a bit of time spent there.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, too. I like to try and make innocent touches sound erotic, hehe.

Until next time (sometime next week for the next update? Maybe, Monday?)
Bondgirl xxx

1 comment:

  1. Well I certainly think you succeed in adding an erotic touch to those innocent, emotion filled moments, so KUDOS!

    Hey, what's with the STOP sign rather than the pic of Edward's bedroom? Is Blogger fail?

    ReplyDelete