Thursday 10 December 2009

Violet Chaper 10: Pour Some Revenge On Me

Authors Comments on the Chapter.

POUR SOME REVENGE ON ME! That's what Bella is about to do... pour some on the scumbag Mike! Finally! But in the mean time if you want to know a little more about the chapter here is a slight amount of information.


Here are some links to the outfits Esme and Bella were wearing to Violet:


ESME:








BELLA:





Songs mentioned that were used at the club:


Birthday Sex by Jeremih - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awLTX68jkIo

Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard - http://www.youtube.com/watch?RaG8faaFUMM


Next time on VIOLET:

Bella shows Mike AND Edward what she's made of. Remember, she is pretty drunk and even after the dance she could get up to all sorts. But with who?

Oh, and by the way, Mike is gone from the story now.

---

Lots and lots and lots of love, Bondgirl xxx

5 comments:

  1. Loved the chapter!
    I'm sure you just got my review through, I can't wait for the next chapter.
    I hope you post it ASAP.
    P.S. - Love their outfits. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, I got your review just then. Never have I recieved threats like that before! But I hope they are laced with good intentions. I will get onto the next chapter ASAP or you might throttle me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the blog. i love having a visual.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what happens when Bella gets on that stage! I am going to run so fast to my computer once I get that update!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the kind words! I hope you like the next one!

    ReplyDelete