Tuesday 15 December 2009

Violet Chapter 11 Full Teaser

Wahoo. A teaser for the next chapter, you lucky devils. Enjoy!


--

EPOV

She held onto the pole tighter now and threw her head back. Her right foot lifted to hook around the pole with her heel, causing the sillohuette of her body to look sublime. I took this chance to look at Mike but his expression only mimicked mine: shocked, aroused, stimulated and certainly impressed.

She then leaned back even further and began to turn around the pole, using just her hand and her right foot for support. Don’t fall! I chanted over and over in my head, but her turn was perfect, and her eyes were kept half closed and sultry.

I heard cheers coming from behind me and a round of applause. The audience was clearly just as enchanted by Bella as I was. I wasn’t even sure if anyone would be concentrating on my other girls that were behind her. Hell, I didn’t even realize they were even there most of the dance.

As the song built up a crescendo to the chorus, Bella stopped her swaying. The cheering stopped and then turned into a tone of confusion. But she only gave everyone a dark smile which indicated that she had something else up her theoretical sleeve. She looked at me in the eyes, and then brought her left hand to the right strap of her dress. The crowd went absolutely wild. Oh Lord Jesus.

She walked around to the front of the pole and then turned around, leaving me and the audience a view of her from behind. Her hand still remained on the strap, and then it started to move. I couldn’t see her face, but I was sure that she was smiling or giggling. Stop! I wanted to say; I didn’t like how these people were looking at her, like she was some kind of meat. But my curiosity stopped me – she was fucking transcendent.

She brought the strap down slowly and smoothly whilst bring around her head to flirtatiously look over her shoulder. She looked into my eyes firstly, but then looked back at Mike. He was begging her to stop, like a little dog. Even though I almost agreed with him, I was still glad when she just kept smiling and moving the strap. I guess curiosity would kill the cat one day.

Finally, the first strap was down, leaving a lot of bare shoulder except for her bra strap. The purple colour contrasted beautifully with her exceptional ivory skin. God, she was exquisite. She then moved to the next strap, moving it down tastefully and just as smoothly.

The straps were both off of her shoulders now, and I was sure that her breasts would have been exposed if she turned around. Face me! I wanted to shout. I felt like a fifteen year old boy – I was fucking reckless. I wanted to pour sugar all over her and lick it right off.

Sure enough, she slowly turned on her toe and turned around. There were cheers everywhere, and leering men who had just found their new bait. No! I wanted to scream. Stop looking at her! Was I fucking mad? I stood still and crossed my arms, fighting any temptation to go up on stage myself and then pull her off and lock her away in a cupboard. Okay, maybe not the cupboard part, but I wouldn't let anyone look at her except for me.

--




The next update for Violet will be this coming Saturday 12/09. Lots of love, Bondgirl xxx

3 comments:

  1. I knew he wouldn't like it! Oh God, I am so freakin' excited for that update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it Saturday yet?
    can't wait
    Great writing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) It's not Saturday yet but I've just finished writing. Do you want the chapter a bit early?

    ReplyDelete